Our panel discusses unlocking long-term value and meeting stakeholder expectations
for building a sustainable equitable future:
- What are stakeholders’ expectations towards companies’ ESG reporting and how can they help promote sustainable behaviours?
- Which ESG factors are the ones that can really show a company’s impact on the environment, people, and society?
- What ESG data and reporting do investors and financial market actors need?
- How to measure success and mitigate risks effectively?
- Are there effective tools to help customers make sustainable decisions?
- The seismic shifts and trends to watch: Changing consumer habits, corporate culture, biodiversity and the path to net-zero